- 【Updated Panel】 The LED solar panel has been updated to a laminate version which is more efficient at converting the sunlight into battery charging power. Topop outdoor garden solar security lights also have a life expectancy three times longer than the original epoxy board design.
- 【Auto On / Off】 Integrated the design of improved light sensor and new sensor technology, these outdoor solar lights will auto turn on and off when in need. Topop outdoor garden lights will enter into bright light mode when nightfall is detected and turn to dim mode when daybreak comes.
- 【Rechargeable Battery】 With 6 LED solar lights, also thanks to its powerful built-in 1.2V 600mAh rechargeable Ni-MH battery, so you won’t need worry about purchasing new batteries every time it runs out of juice! PET / EVA polycrystalline solar light panels hold the efficiency up to 17%.
- 【Long Working Time】 Made by high-efficiency polycrystalline panels and charged by solar energy, it can illuminate for 2-8 hours per night after fully charging. In winter, solar light cannot get enough energy from sunlight, so it is normal that it has lower brightness and shorter working time.
- 【IP65 Waterproofness】 As this solar light is designed to be used outdoors, it may be exposed to rain. To improve the product lifespan, there are now two separate seals between the internals and the back case. Therefore the solar lights are now more durable and weatherproof than ever before.
This solar-powered light is a great illumination equipment for brightening your way home!
Brighter & Smarter
With 6 LED bulbs, it can emit brighter light after being fully charged. With light sensor, it will auto on or off, smarter than ordinary light.
IP65 protection grade, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, very suitable for outdoor use.
Solar Panel: polycrystalline silicon, 2V, 0,26W
Battery: 1.2V, 600mAh
Color of Appearance: Black
Color of Light: White
Working Time: 6-8 hours after being fully charged
Protection Grade: IP65
Product Size: 3.5inx1.9in x 2.4in(L*W*H)
1. Make sure turn on the power switch for the first-time using.
2. Place or install the solar lamp under direct sunlight without any shade to get fully charged.
3. The charging time and working time of the solar light varies with sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions and seasons and other conditions.