- High efficiency 40W monocrystalline semi flexible solar panel
- All weatherproof construction with fully waterproof IP65 rated junction box
- Suitable for charging 12V batteries
- Dimensions: 440mm (width) 2.8mm (thickness) and 750mm (height)
- No glass; suitable for mounting on curved surfaces
This 40W monocrystalline semi flexible all-weather solar panel is ideal for:
– Sheds, caravans, boats
– Generating DC power for solar fountains
– Household DC bulbs
– Charging 12V batteries
With our 40w monocrystalline flexible panel, it provides a higher efficiency than you would get from a polycrystalline panel. It suitable for a number of uses including boat battery charging, motorhomes, caravans and many more applications.
This solar panel is all-weatherproof and is fitted with a fully waterproof, IP65 rated junction box. The junction box has two 90cm cables with MC4 connectors.
It’s strong design and with no glass being used mean that you can walk on the panel without causing any damaging to it.
– Rated power (Wp) : 40W
– Maximum system voltage: 1000V DC
– Voltage at maximum power (Vmp) : 19.8V
– Current at maximum power (Imp) 2.02A
– Open circuit voltage (Voc): 23.76V
– Short circuit current (Isc) : 2.22A
– Blocking diode
– Dimensions of panel : 440mm (width) 2.8mm (thickness) and 750mm (height)
– Weight : 1.5kg
What you get
– 1 x 40W monocrystalline flexible solar panel with two 90cm cables with MC4 connectors