- High efficiency PK Green 40W monocrystalline solar panel
- All weatherproof construction with fully waterproof IP65 rated junction box
- Strong factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- Suitable for charging 12V batteries. Built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse current
- 20 year limited power output warranty. Dimensions: 52cm (width), 3.5cm (thickness) and 60cm (height)
This 40W monocrystalline all-weather solar panel and 10A Charge Controller from PK Green is ideal for:
– Sheds, caravans, boats
– Generating DC power for solar fountains
– Other DC appliances
– Household DC bulbs
– Charging 12V batteries
Being monocrystalline, it has a higher efficiency than polycrystalline panels and is more cost-effective to use.
This solar panel is all-weatherproof and is fitted with a fully waterproof, IP65 rated junction box. It has a factory fitted strong aluminium frame with 4 pre-drilled holes for easy mounting.
Note: A charge controller is recommended for panels above 15W.
– Voltage at maximum power (Vmp) : 17.18V
– Current at maximum power (Imp) 2.25A
– Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6V
– Short circuit current (Isc) : 2.48A
– Blocking diode
– Dimensions of panel : 52cm (width), 3.5cm (thickness) and 60cm (height)
– Weight : 3.520kg
What you get
40W monocrystalline solar panel
Free standard delivery only applies to mainland England, Wales and part of Scotland.
There is £8 surcharge for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, some AB Post codes and other islands.
For more information, please contact us on 01902 607555.