- Powerful Light – The lighting system has 6 LED lamps for maximum brightness. It’s powerful 160 LM light is also more intense than anything else on the market.
- Light sensor control and Auto On/Off – This lighting system’s light sensor capabilities can detect the surrounding lighting. At sunrise, the light will turn itself on, by nightfall, it will turn itself off. This saves it a ton of energy!
- Activates bright light when inside the 3 meter activation zone. No batteries, no cables, The security light is easy to install with the screws and plugs provided. Auto ON/OFF when motion is detected for about 30 seconds and remains dim light in the darkness to save energy.
- Li-Polymer Powerful Battery – This light is powered by a Li-Polymer Powerful battery. It is also completely rechargeable under the sun! Install it once, and it will operate all on its own!
- Waterproof and Dust-proof – This light was made to survive the outdoors! It uses sealed silicone casing to endure all types of environmental conditions: sun, rain, snow, and wind!
Solar panels:Polysilicon (5V * 60mA)
Battery:Lithium battery 3.7V/500mA
Led:6PCS 2835 * 20LM
Switch mode:Light control + body induction (2 meters)
Light body material:ABS + PC environmental protection new material
Charging duration:> 8 hours
Light duration:When the sensor length 30 seconds ≥100 times
Packing / weight:Folding /0.11KG
Package Size:65 * 75 * 104mm
Step 1 unlock and activate the solar light
Since the internal Li-ion rechargeable battery is locked from factory for safety shipment, therefore it is important to open the lampshade and then to click the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the light.
Step 2 choose a good location
The lamp is solar powered, a good location that facing south can guarantee the solar panel access to the strong sunlight directly without any shelter or glass in order to fully charge the device.
Step 3 mounting the solar lamp
Place the solar LED lamp in the location where needs light. Using a pencil or felt tip marker, mark the placement of hole of solar led lamp. Choose a drill bit appropriate and drill the point where it is marker. Gently hammer the pillar-hinge into the hole and fasten the screws. Tighten the mounting screw securely.