- 【Excellent Performance】Thanks to it powerful built-in 1.2V 600mAh rechargeable Ni-MH Battery, you won’t need to worry about purchasing new batteries every time it runs out of juice. ATTENTION: This package includes 4-pack solar lights.
- 【Long Working Time】Made by high-efficiency polycrystalline panels and charged by solar energy, it can illuminate for 6-8 hours per night after fully charging. It do required a good sunshine to cover long hours of lighting.
- 【Auto On / Off】Litom outdoor solar fence lights will auto turn on & off when in need while integrates the design of new sensor technology. Litom lights will enter into bright light mode when nightfall is detected.
- 【Waterproof & Durable】IP65 waterproof and ABS material construction, specially designed to withstand rainy nights or any bad weather. There are now two separate seals between the internals and the back case, thus the solar lights are now more durable and weatherproof than ever before.
- 【Easy to Install】Not only come with stylish semi-circle appearance in compact size, this solar-powered security light also can be easily installed in seconds without any wire or cables.Simply install the solar light under the sunlight without any shade.
Solar-powered Outdoor Light
Litom Outdoor Semi-circle Light provides you the best solar powered light experience ever! No external batteries or cables are required: Install it on your needed location and let the sun light do the rest.
Step 1 Unlock and activate the solar light
Since the internal Li-ion rechargeable battery is locked from factory for safety shipment, therefore it is important to open the lampshade and then to click the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the light.
Step 2 Choose a good location
The lamp is solar powered, a good location that facing south can guarantee the solar panel access to the strong sunlight directly without any shelter or glass in order to fully charge the device.
Step 3 Mounting the solar lamp
Place the solar LED lamp in the location where needs light. Using a pencil or felt tip marker, mark the placement of hole of solar led lamp. Choose a drill bit appropriate and drill the point where it is marker. Gently hammer the pillar-hinge into the hole and fasten the screws. Tighten the mounting screw securely.
Long Lasting Performance
After charging during the day for 6 hours, the 1.2V 600mAh batteries will provide power for 6-8 hours at night.
Please make sure turn on power switch for the first time before using.
Place or install the solar lamp under the sunlight without any shade.
In winter, the solar light is not able to be fully charged for the lack of light. So it’s normal if the solar light is not bright enough and illumination time is short. Light time depends on how much it is charged during the daytime.
For any possible defective products, please contact us first, we will offer you a replacement or refund you.