- 1. PIR technology: The light will light up when a mouvement (at least 3 meters from the lamp) is detected in the darkness and will go out within a delay time of 30 seconds.
- 2. Waterproof, dustproof and heatproof
- 3. Over 12 hours’ lighting on a single full charge during daytime. Duration of lighting depends on weather condition and install location. The light will not last all night without enough sunlight stored.
- 4. Perfect solution for front porch, garden, patio etc.
- 5. Easy to install with the supplied fixing screw and raw-plug. No wire needed.
Solar panel: 0.48W 17% efficiency
Li-ion battery: 2.96WH
LED Power: 1W, 6006K to 6500K
Detecting range: 120°3m
Sensor range: 3m/120 degrees
Users have to use the supplied key pin to click the power switch hole at the left of the sensor to unlock the battery and lighting system before first use.
The lamp will not light up if it doesn’t detect enough darkness even when there is a movement of human body.
When the difference between the ambient temperature and the body temperature is small, the sensitivity will be affected more or less.
When you find the sensor not sensitive enough, please wipe the sensor (the raised dome in the centre) with dry cloth as sometimes the dust may block the infrared light to some dgree.
The battery will not be fully charged during cloudy and rainy days.
The battery will not be fully charged when the day is not long enough.
Please make sure that the light is installed in the optimal angle and without any shelter or glass so that the solar panel can get sunlight as much as possible.
1 x Light
1 x Key Pin
2 x Screw
2 x Raw-plug
1 x User Manual