- 12 pcs large super high brightness LED
- Automatically activates from dusk to dawn at good sunshine. Working time : continious 8~16 hours / day
- Waterproof, separate 1w solar panel with 5 meter wire
- Designed for UK weather. Long life 3.7v 2000mAH Lithium battery inside.
- Optional 16.4 foot extension wire. Easilly installed accessories
The MicroSolar SP1 sells good in USA market and get a high review score.
Please visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E5ECDHA for reference.
The MicroSolar SP1 can deliver 8~12 hours light once fully charged.
How does it work?
During the day the MicroSolar SP1 Spotlight’s 1 watt solar panel charges its internal Lithium Ion battery giving it the power it needs to light after dark.
After dark the SP1 will activate as soon as it detects dark. At dawn the SP1 stops lighting and starts charging again ready for the night ahead.
How do I install it?
Find the best location for your solar panel within 5 meters of where you plan to have the spotlight. The location needs to be as south facing as possible and free from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or the shadows that these create.
1. Position solar panel in desired location
2. Face the panel to SOUTH, and adjust the angle between the panel surface and horizon.
3. Position the light in desired location
4. Connect solar panel cable to light.