- Easy to use lantern uses renewable, clean solar energy
- Weighs only 2.6 oz and can be packed flat to 0.25″ thin
- Light a room of up to 100 sq. ft. by pressing power button 1x for low, 2x for high, and 3x to flash
- PV solar panel can recharge 80% discharged batteries in 4.1 hours of direct sunlight
- Made from water resistant and recyclable PET
The Solight Solarpuff is an LED inflatable solar lantern that weighs only 2.6 ounces and can be packed flat to carry in a purse or backpack. With only five hours of charging time, it provides up to eight hours of light, and can light a room of up to 100 square feet. The Solar Puff is made of water resistant, recyclable PET, which is durable and reliable in extreme weather conditions. Other lanterns made from PVC can be toxic and non-recyclable. The Solar Puff harnesses clean, renewable enregy, which means zero carbon footprint and long-term clean energy.