- mini solar panel
- Build your DIY powered models/solar toys / solar displays
- 2) Size: 80 x 80mm Charging small DC batteries
- When the voltage of your solar panel don’t satisfy your storage battery, you can take two or more same solar panels together in serices. Such as,two 5.5v solar panel take together in serices, so its voltage is 11V. when the voltage of solar panel satisfy your storage battery. In order to Speed up the rate of charge, you can take two or more same solar panel together parallel connection.
- It can be used for teaching purpose. Many of our customers comes from school,colleague,etc.
Package: sunnytech® package LOGO stickered
sunnytech® 0.5W 5V 100mA Mini Solar Panel GP80*80-10A100
1) Model Number: GP80*80-10A100
2) Size: 80 x 80mm
3) Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
4) Number of Cells: 10
5) Max. power: 0.5W
6) Max. current: 100mA
7) Max. voltage: 5V
1.4 holes at for extreme corner for holding screw, at 2mm diameter.
2.red/black 3 feet long wire, connected as one wire.
3.colored alligator clips
5.Put a plastic cover in the panel, a label stick there said “please remove protective cover”
6.special silicone to protect the blocking diode well to prevent the humid climates.
Designed exclusively for ease of use at home, school, lab, or workshop, this panel is perfect for your solar projects.
At 0.5W, you can charge AA batteries, drive white LED,or your portable radio. Color coded wires with alligator clips make working with it easy and fun. For those of you who want to connect more than one panel together, this panel has two soldered tabs for permanent connections. Comes also with a blocking diode.