- 【High Efficiency Solar Powered Light】 Adopted polycrystalline silicon solar panel, this solar LED light can provide higher power efficiency, the energy conversion rate can be up to 17%. 6 LED bulbs can emit brighter light.
- 【Intelligent Light Sensor】Turn on the light, it will automatically light up when in darkness or at night, the light will also automatically goes out when in daytime or bright area.
- 【Long Working Time】 Built-in 600mAh rechargeable battery, the working time can last for 8 hours after being fully charged.
- 【IP65 Protection Grade】Splash-resistant design, it can withstand rain splash and dust, water or dust is not easy to infiltrate into the inner body of light.
- 【Space-saving and Fantastic Design】 Compact and mini design does not occupy much space. The unique lampshade makes it emit fantastic light effect, looking like fish scales, which can decorate your garden, patio, fence, yard, pathway, driveway, stairway, etc.
This solar-powered light is a great illumination equipment for brightening your way home!
Brighter & Smarter
With 6 LED bulbs, it can emit brighter light after being fully charged. With light sensor, it will auto on or off, smarter than ordinary light.
IP65 protection grade, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, very suitable for outdoor use.
600mAh Rechargeable Battery
During daytime, the solar panel will absorb solar power which will be accumulated in the rechargeable battery. 600mAh battery capacity provides longer working time at night.
Made of high quality ABS material, this solar light is solid and durable enough for longer lifespan.
No complicated structure, coming with screws, anchors and installation guide. You can finish the installation within several minutes.
Solar Panel: polycrystalline silicon, 2V, 0,26W
Battery: 1.2V, 600mAh
Color of Appearance: Black
Color of Light: White
Working Time: 6-8 hours after being fully charged
Protection Grade: IP65
Product Size: 3.5inx1.9in x 2.4in(L*W*H)
1. Make sure turn on the power switch for the first-time using.
2. Place or install the solar lamp under direct sunlight without any shade to get fully charged.
3. The charging time and working time of the solar light varies with sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions and seasons and other conditions.